Friday, October 30, 2009

My Psychic Powers: Koscheck to fight Johnson at UFC 106

Holy crap! I really am a mind-bender! I can even make Dana White and Joe Silva do my bidding!

Yesterday - YESTERDAY - in my UFC 104 recap, I wrote the following (as I'm sure you remember):

Anthony Johnson def. Yoshiyuki Yoshida (TKO 1) - I'll be shocked if this isn't
the end of Yoshida in the UFC after two massive knockouts. Johnson is gonna get
a bigger push now. I'd pay to see him and Koscheck. (2-3)


Guess what? I open TSN.ca today and find out that the two are now scheduled to meet in a hastily-arranged battle at UFC 106, in part because the card has suffered the loss of Lesnar vs Carwin.

This ought to be a great fight and a BIG test for Johnson. If he wins this, look for him to go right to the top of the rankings and perhaps be next in line to fight GSP (because he'd be one of the few top-flighters GSP hasn't beaten yet).

So: how should I use my psychic powers next?

Remember: with great power comes great responsibility.

No comments: